Route Map

Mission

The mission of this trip is to explore, through a multitude of lenses, what it means to be on the road and develop the tools with which I can effectively share this experience with others.

Throughout this journey, I will photo document, journal, report on, and share with others, what it is that I am doing in this great big world of ours.

In a grand attempt to culminate my college experience, I will be taking 18 credits, live on my bicycle for 4 months covering thousands of miles, and run my second 100 miler, all while practicing focus and awareness in order to more fully develop my connection to the world that I live in. I will be living up to Sterling College's mission statement: The Sterling College community combines structured academic study with experiential challenges and plain hard work to build responsible problem solvers who become stewards of the environment as they pursue productive lives.

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Any financial assistance is greatly appreciated!

Go to this site. All funds will go directly to school costs, and trip costs (food, campgrounds, repairs, etc...)

http://www.gofundme.com/t75vn3k

No comments:

Post a Comment